- Connects any power source with USB female connector to any
Camera/Monitor designed to be powered by Nikon EN-EL14 battery (EP-5A);
- Compatible with Nikon D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300,
D5500, Df, P7000, P7100, P7700, D7800 Digital Cameras;
- Cable Length : 40” (1 m) – Straight;
- Input Voltage: 5V;
- Output Voltage: 9.0V (stabilized);
- Output Current: 2.0A;
- Built-in Emulator Chip delivers battery status to Camera indicator.
USB TO NIKON EN-EL14 DUMMY BATTERY (EP-5A) 40’ INTELLIGENT ADAPTER CABLE
For proper operation of this model USB power source with at least 2 Amp output is mandatory (3 Amp recommended). Be aware that computer USB ports are usually limited to 1.0 Amp output. The power banks and USB power supplies (if not specified) are usually providing 1 Amp outputs. To function properly we recommend use of the power source from reliable manufacturer with specified 2 Amp (or higher) output.
Recommended power sources for this model:
Buy and save (Power Supply included)